JOB TITLE: Assistant Brand Manager – Marketing & eCommerce (Health & Wellbeing)
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local Terms only
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
Unilever has been named in LinkedIn’s Top 3 most sought-after employers across all sectors.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
MAIN BUSINESS CONTEXT:
Unilever has big ambitions in the Health & Wellness (H&W)category with aim to grow to be in the top 5 players in VMS Category by 2030. This will come from acquisition and their rapid roll out as well as strong organic growth of existing business. Ecommerce is a very important channel for H&W and the channel has seen explosive growth in the last 2 years. We are looking to drive expansion of strong brands like Olly as well as new acquisitions into new markets led by a digital first model. Singapore is our test market and typically the first market where we launch our acquisitions.
This person will play a pivotal role in growing the Singapore VMS business with a key focus on OLLY which launched at the beginning of 2020. Singapore is a strategic market test&learn market for the H&W team and thus enables digital marketing and ecommerce strategies to be experimented, optimized and scaled entrepreneurially, before being rolled out to expansion markets like China.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Developing and deploying OLLY brand plans focused on growing brand awareness and ultimately conversion via digital channels: Social, Search, OLLY.com, Display, Influencers/Earned Media and Ecommerce.
· Run the daily marketing operations of OLLY Singapore:
· Defining the media strategy, deployment and channel / target audience performance based on key digital KPIs. Work closely with the media agency to define the corresponding media plan and execute on-time -(experience building and executing digital led campaigns via data driven and performance marketing, is a must)
· Managing OLLY’s local social media accounts and generating traffic and engagement via influencer marketing, brand partnerships, passion and purpose-led content.
· PR & Influencer Marketing: Define and deploy the PR and influencer marketing strategy, building credibility with trusted voices.
· Ecommerce Content & Demand Creation: Investing across the full consumer funnel, focusing on conversion, retention and cross-selling.
· Precision and performance marketing, always on testing to optimize to drive conversion.
· Localization of content and strategy to be locally relevant and competitive. Creating fit-for-channel content and digital assets designed to achieve objectives like generating completed views, click throughs, lead-gen/sign ups, conversions.
· Winning in search via killer A+ organic content and paid search tactics
· Leveraging social for commerce including influencer management
· Active participation in eCommerce events, livestreaming to drive visibility and encourage trial
· Data driven plan (data collection & mining) for improved audience segmentation, engagement and retargeting
· Always on testing and optimization to drive conversion
· Capture all key learnings on data driven marketing, performance marketing, precision marketing, influencer marketing and ecommerce marketing strategies in Playbook for expansion
· Digital led brand marketeer with a passion for marketing and ecommerce
· Strong performance marketing experience
· Experience with eCommerce retailers, a plus but not necessary
· Prior experience in brand building or development. Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
· Shopper & Customer Obsession. Passionate about the possibilities that great marketing can generate for ecommerce.
· Excellent analytical skills and forward- thinkng.
· Commercially savvy with a very strong entrepreneurial spirit and hungry to hunt opportunities.
· Resourceful, adaptable and a strong team player
· Strong ability to see + build possible futures as an owner, a learner, and a teammate who loves that we’re in it together. Someone capable and willing to get their hands dirty to deliver excellence
· Bar-raisers who balance speed with critical thinking and risks to deliver extraordinary results.
· Able to navigate and win in ambiguity, have a natural curiosity & passion for learning
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified