Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As UX Designer, your main responsibilities are:
· Create mockups and wireframes, and form them into interactive prototypes using relevant tools.
· Create user flow charts to maximise navigation efficiency.
· Work closely with designers and UI artists to convey design decisions.
· Collaborate on documentation to keep content user-friendly and digestible to all players.
· Advocate for UX/UI as a discipline at every stage of game development.
· Respond to feedback and iterate where necessary.
· Strong graphic design and layout skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency in wireframing.
· Proven experience in UX design for games and/or social apps, particularly mobile and free-to-play.
· Proficiency in an interactive prototyping software (eg. Proto.io, Axure, InVision etc).
· Proficiency in Adobe packages (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
· Clear communication and critical thinking skills.
· An understanding of current mobile game trends.
· Credited game design experience.
· Scripting knowledge.
· Experience with Unity UI and knowledge of technical restrictions and implementation processes.
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.