Ubisoft Milan is looking for a UX Designer to join the development of a AAA game.
The ideal candidate has a strong experience in prototyping, creating and user testing intuitive game flows, menu navigations, gameplay signs and feedbacks on game development.
· collaborate with the team to translate game systems into intuitive player experience that support and enhance the game’s look and feel;
· observe usability testing and playtest to validate UX design;
· collaborate with artists, game & audio designers to assure game mechanics are intuitive, functional and aesthetically pleasing;
· produce and oversee global game UX/UI flow with detailed requirements, adapting it to the changing needs;
· produce wireframe mockups, storyboards or small prototypes in order to better illustrate UX features to the team and Leads;
· keep up-to-date with internal and external tools and technologies.
· previous experience in the video game industry as a UX Designer, UX Artist or UI Designer;
· expert knowledge of Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® After Effects® and Adobe® Flash®;
· master experience in designing, gathering, analyzing and presenting data from user testing;
· ability to work independently with a skill in producing excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
· good general knowledge of graphical trends and flows;
· excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· proficient in English, both spoken and written;
· strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
As a bonus:
· knowledge of scripting or programming languages;
· experience in creating Motion Graphics;
· experience in 3D modeling/animation.