THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ live with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
To sustain its growth, Ubisoft is hiring for its production studio located in Paris. Within this studio our teams developed recently: “Ghost Recon Wildlands,” “Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle”, “Just Dance 2018” and contributed to “Watch_Dogs 2.”
As Part of Montreuil production studio, you will join the production team of one of our successful brand. Working under the responsibility of the Lead UI Designer and within our UI team, you will also collaborate alongside Game Designers and Gameplay Programmers. You will be responsible for designing and implementing game interfaces (Menus, HUD …).
Your missions will cover:
- Designs rich, high-fidelity user-interfaces, wireframes/prototypes and/or user flows as needed
- Collaborate with Game Designers, Gameplay Programmers and UX Designer to bring interface solutions matching global production constraints
- Iterate and improve existing features based on research, quantitative data and business goals ; remember that Just Dance has been around for a while!
- Ensure proper interface integration within our in-house engine
- Drive product and design vision by actively contributing your ideas
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help make the design system more robust by documenting reusable design elements and declinations
- 4+ years of production design for games, websites, apps and other interactive experiences
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and evidence of your ability to tackle complex user experience problems
- Attention to detail and strong knowledge of design standards, typography, illustration, layout, and color sense
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty across all stages of the design process including but not limited to visual design / art direction, research, user testing and motion design
- You're comfortable with taking the lead on your own design projects — from beginning to end and iterating again. An experience in team management is highly appreciated.
- You can articulate your design decisions and know how to explain your ideas clearly
- Strong experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to have:
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience with motion design and 3D tools such as Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, etc.
- Experience in entertainment or video game industry
- Experience with gaming engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, etc.)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.