At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer (M/F)!
You will join the production of a AAA midcore mobile game based on a top notch Ubisoft IP.
Under the responsibility of the project's Producer, your main missions will be to :
· Help define the project's technical orientations;
· Design and implement solutions for the production teams' various needs;
· Develop tools allowing these teams to be self-sufficient;
· Participate in the development of the project's functionalities, notably online: clients, servers, gameplay abstraction, etc.;
· Act as a technical consultant, resolve complex issues and constantly seek to optimize technical performance.
· You are an engineering school graduate or equivalent;
· You have at least 4 years' experience in a similar position, and the development of several games to your name;
· You are fully proficient in C# and proficient in C/C++;
· You are familiar with Unity and other contemporary engines;
· You have solid algorithmic, mathematical and computer logic-related knowledge;
· You are highly interested in mobile technology and in the opportunities, issues and challenges inherent in this medium;
· You are meticulous, teamwork-oriented and familiar with agile methods;
· Fluent English.