The World of Ubisoft
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2020, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!
Reporting to the Lead QA Analyst, and working closely with the Production Team, you actively participate in the development of our unannounced AAA game.
As Project Quality Coordinator, you’ll assist Quality Leads with organizing and controlling project activities, communicating risks, opportunities and current state of the project with the goal of seeing them through on time and within budget.
· Lead worldwide QC teams goals, project schedules and new information to keep workflow on track
· Improve testing processes by incorporating best practices
· Ensure harmonization of inter-studio processes defined with the Production team
· Provide an ongoing risk assessment (staff, process, workflow) and provide solutions
· Establish and ensure high level of communication between all studios and maintain a good relationship between all sites
· Manage project-related documentation by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
· Define and raise awareness QC needs within production’s quality of life and quality of service mandate. Coordinate and follow their implementation.
Skills and Knowledge
· Documentation management
· Time management
· Organizational skills
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Team-management skills
· Process oriented
· Attention to detail
· Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent in English
· 3 years of experience in coordination and/or management (team and/or project)
· Experience in the video game or software industries is essential, with knowledge of the full production cycle (at least one game/product shipped)
· Knowledge of issue & task tracking software (e.g Jira), preferably with administrative experience
· Experience in planning and schedule management is desirable
· Previous experience working with teams across multiple locations is desirable
Ubisoft veille à développer un environnement de travail inclusif qui reflète la diversité de sa communauté de joueurs dans ses équipes.
En tant qu’employeur, Ubisoft offre à tous les mêmes opportunités d’accès à l’emploi sans distinction de genre, ethnicité, religion, orientation sexuelle, statut social, handicap et d’âge.