The Technology Group is the primary technology partner of game production teams. The Technology Group is composed of two sister teams: the TG, which is dedicated to developing tools and middleware solutions, and the TG Online, which develops solutions and manages operations for online gaming.
You will be part of the team working on Rendez-Vous inside Ubisofts’ TGO department from Craiova.
Rendez-Vous is a platform of advanced online services for creating innovative connected gaming experiences. It offers a full catalog of recurring online challenges but also can support custom service development.
· Compile and understand the online intentions and existing features of the project
· Design and implement features, APIs and test suites according to specifications
· Work as a part of an agile development team
· Collaborate with other off-site teams to discuss constraints and technical possibilities
· for the various challenges.
· Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field;
· Good spoken / written English;
· Be familiar with at least one of the following types of projects and technologies:
- Custom Python and C++ service solution utilizing different SQL and NoSQL database that exposes a REST API
- REST API implemented with Django and Django REST framework
- Web GUI written in CoffeScript with AngularJS.
Will be considered a plus:
· Previous leadership experience;
· Knowledge about Agile methodology.
· Fast learner;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Focus on producing quality work;
· Pro-active and self-motivated;
· Team player;
· Ability to adapt to change;
· Availability to travel for short periods of time, up to one month per year.
What's in it for you
· Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
· Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
· Relaxation room;
· Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
· Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
· Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
· Team activities once a month: movie tickets, Spa vouchers or other fun activities;
· 7card offers.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us