The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers. As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will contribute in developing high availability and low latency solutions with direct impact on UBISOFT gamers. You will join an experienced team and have opportunities to learn and grow.
We are using mainly the Microsoft technology stack but also client side libraries and frameworks, and as well some AWS products. We host applications on premise but also in the cloud (Amazon).
· Participate in all project phases: analysis, design, development, testing
· Interact with project manager, team leader, other developers and testers in order to achieve project goals
· Learn and use new technologies like .NET Core, AWS, React, etc
· Bachelor’s degree or last year student in computer science or equivalent
· 6+ months experience as a C# .NET web developer
· Knowledge of .NET, OOP, data structures, SQL
· Good command of English
Desirable personal skills:
· Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
· Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
· Easily adaptable to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.