EMEA Digital Media Data Analyst M/W Ubisoft Milena NICOLAÏCompany Description
We’re looking for a videogame-enthusiast analyst, ready to join a team of passionate and skilled people.
As a Digital Media Data Analyst you will be working in a transversal analytics team in Ubisoft EMEA, dedicated to provide Ubisoft Sales & Marketing department with tools and support to help them grow, especially through the analysis of our user-centric , site-centric and ad-centric data.
You will be working on the development of tools that address our business challenges such as user segmentation, media buy optimization, and acquisition/engagement modelling .
You will be working in 4 areas:
1 - Data acquisition and modelling
• Build a strong and durable partnership with both our partners and IT teams to automate
data acquisition from internal and external tracking platforms
• Be able to build the “last mile” pipeline towards analysis (through Sqoop, Python, or SQL based scripts)
• Become an expert of the value/cost-efficiency of each dataset : understand eco-systems (tagging, web analytics, DSP, DMP), user behaviors, and adapt our data acquisition accordingly
• Define measures and KPIs according to business needs
• When requested, provide with ad hoc reporting for specific occasions (betas, campaigns, events)
3 - Exploratory Analysis
• Build actionable models for media buy optimization and marketing mix modelling.
• Help marketing teams design experiments and tests (A/B Testing, new buy-side platforms, 2nd party deals), and analyze their results for improvement
• Regularly propose innovative analysis
4- Data Leadership
• Educate and enrich your colleagues through regular presentations of your work
• Share your best practices to the other analytics teams in Ubisoft
· 2+ years’ experience in data analysis
· Graduated in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
· Proficiency in databases and data management (Hadoop, SQL, Vertica)
· Knowledge of common analysis tools (R, Python)
· An experience with web tracking and/or programmatic media buy systems is a strong asset
· Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
· Ability to communicate the results of an analysis in a clear and effective manner
· Fluency in English, ability to work in a fully international context
· Strong interest for videogames '},'additionalInformationAdditional Information