Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in Montreal, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.
The Support Analyst provides technical support for the applications within the E-commerce ecosystem. They are responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of stakeholder requests. They also monitor the health of the applications they support ,while taking all the necessary actions to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
The main responsibilities of the E-commerce Support Analyst are to:
· Provide first and second level support for E-commerce applications;
· Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues by collaborating with development and cross functional product teams;
· Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels (ticketing system, phone, email, Microsoft teams etc.);
· Offer a high level of customer service to stakeholders with various degrees of technical proficiency and detailed communication;
· Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd and 4th level support when necessary;
· Follow up with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction;
· Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support SLA guidelines;
· Send global communications to stakeholders informing them of incident status and/or to provide recap of investigation (root cause, fix, preventative measures etc.);
· Work directly with 3rd party application support teams to troubleshoot technical bugs;
· Willingness to participate in on call support outside of normal business hours (overtime compensation).
· College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience
· ITIL certification is an asset
· IT experience as a technical Support Analyst
· E-commerce experience
· Working in agile methodology with developers and or product teams
· Experience with service ticketing and project tools (Service Now, Jira, Confluence)
· Excellent command of English, and ideally French
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly excel and power point)
· IT Project experience is an asset
· Excellent customer service skills Excellent communication and writing skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Proactive and autonomous
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Ability to work under stress in a fluid environment
· Willing to travel quarterly to headquarters in Paris (when possible)
· Willing to participate in weeknight/weekend on call support (overtime)
· The office are located at 405 Ogilvy, in front of Parc's metro station.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.