Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
Ubisoft Singapore is looking for an DevOps Programmer for its production studio to join our teams in charge of developing AAA game and participate in the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
DevOps Programmer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. They are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
· Support operations teams in automating and troubleshooting of deployment pipelines and Online features
· Work collaboratively with production teams to help them deliver their online projects according to the roadmap.
· Develop online services and features aimed at supporting games production and operations.
· Participate in medium to large-scale, complex, cross-functional technical projects.
· Contribute to the ongoing efforts to document systems architecture and flows for general and technical audiences.
· Graduated in computer science or equivalent work experience.
· Proficient in Python is a Must
· Proven successful experience in web backend development, deployment and operations.
· Strong knowledge in automation, configuration management, monitoring and log collection.
· Good knowledge of web technologies and architectures.
(RESTful service, SOA, JSON, websocket, container, microservice, ...)
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Know how to implement a REST API
· Having done some monitoring (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.)
· Infrastructure: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes
· Knowledge of C++ and C#
· Knowledge about GCP, AWS and/or Azure
· Knowledge about 1 or more Unit Test Frameworks
· Knowledge of TCP/IP and/or Network architecture
· Effective communications in English (oral and written)
· Curious with a passion for learning.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated, highly proactive with a customer service philosophy and attitude.
· Ability to manage stress and change.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talents who are solution-oriented, problem solvers, creative, yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work!
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Video Inside Ubisoft Singapore