- 1708 abonnés
Data Scientist (H/F) Ubisoft Coralie BOSCARATO
Data Scientist (H/F) Ubisoft Coralie BOSCARATOCompany Description
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
As part of the Internal Knowledge Management & Human Resources teams, you will become the Guru of data and create impressive models that will help switching from a guts-driven culture to a data-driven culture.
· Facilitate decision-making process and mitigate risks : manipulate different datasets in order to identify key characteristics of our teams[EG1] and create predictive models, improve text mining to better analyse the results of our employee surveys
· Increase usage & ergonomy of our internal tools : improve the contents suggestion and search-engine functionalities
· Popularize data among KM, HR and communication communities
You will also participate to other ad hoc and/or transversal projects depending on team priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineer/mathematics/statistics studies or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in data mining/data science, ideally in a support function (HR, Communication or Knowledge management).
• Ability to popularize complex model.
• Expert on statistical programming (at least one language: R, Python, Hadoop, Matlab, SQL…);
• Expert on statistic model (clustering, decision tree, K-means);
• Focus on producing quality work;
• Sense of initiative;
• Problem-solving abilities;
• Attention to detail;
• Analytical ability and capacity for synthesizing;
• Flexibility in work organization;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Ability to adapt to change;
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Etudiante en Master à Grenoble Ecole de Management
Etudiante à Grenoble Ecole de Management, ESC (diplomée en mai 2012)
Chargé de RH / Recrutement