About the Organisation :
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you've got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
We are building a team of exceptional talented members to work on Assassins Creed & Splinter cell VR projects for the Oculus Quest 2 . You will work on cutting-edge VR technology, on one of Ubisoft’s great IP’s, developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future of VR!
Job Title: Associate Producer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
As an Asc. Producer for VR games, you will be responsible for leading a team of artists, designers and programmers while also collaborating with other Ubisoft studios worldwide.
Working in Mumbai Studio, you will participate into driving and executing the game’s production by collaborating closely with Producers & Directors in Redstorm, Newcastle & Dusseldorf studios.
You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain inspired, committed and highly motivated to deliver a benchmark VR experience.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
· Support the day-to-day management of production and project management with team members.
· Mediate cross-discipline situations and have focus on delivery within the team and the project as a whole.
· Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio.
· Prioritize tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues and track outcomes to milestones.
· Collaborate with leads in order to plan & execute effectively.
· Be an advocate of Agile methodology.
· Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale.
Qualifications & Eligibility criteria
· Strong project management skills: fluent with Agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira.
· A good video game culture.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure.
· Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Unity knowledge is a plus.
· Experience in/or a passion for VR is a big plus!
· International game projects & IP’s.
· Access to cutting-edge hardware.
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.