Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”）。
We are looking for an Animator with decent animation skills to create high quality animation artwork for our game projects. The ideal candidate should be capable of delivering artwork in a broad range of styles, from cartoon to realistic. This role will be working closely with the Art Lead, game designers and programmers to develop and create the art assets which meet our game’s artistic requirements.
- Create high quality key-frame animations and characters in line with the artistic direction of the project.
- Design, create and test character rigs.
- Maintain and test animation tools and pipelines.
- Interact and collaborate with different teams (the art team, designers and programmers) to fulfill tasks according to production plan.
- Be innovative to propose ideas and be proactive in problem identification and trouble shooting.
- 3-5 years’ or higher animation experience in multiple shipped titles.
- Excellent skills and solid understanding of key frame animation (2D and 3D).
- Proficient with standard industry tools, 3ds Max.
- Outstanding artistic sense
- Must be creative and proactive with the ability of adapting to different game styles (cartoon or realistic).
- Demonstrates the independency, efficiency and commitment to projects/tasks
- A good team player with strong cross-group communication skills.
- Good learning ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- A gamer with the passion and confidence of creating top-quality games.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written or having the willingness to learn and improve
- Working knowledge of Max Script, Python, Rigging experience are Plus
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.