Description de l'offre
U-Shin, global Japanese company founded in 1926 and specialized in access mechanisms systems for vehicle and control panels, is an automotive part supplier which provides robust, reliable, competitive and innovative solutions to meet expectations of most demanding customers all around the world.
It counts all major players in the automotive industry among its clients, whether they are global or local.
Present in 15 countries (Europe, Russia, Asia, North America, South America) following acquisition of Comfort and Access Mechanisms, Business Group Valeo, including such popular brands as emblematic as Neiman, U-Shin is a global company that realized 40% of its turnover in Asia, 40% in Europe/Russia and 20% in North and South America.
With a strong portfolio of over 2.500 patents, U-Shin has a unique expertise in the electrical, mechanical, optical, electronic, aesthetics, implemented in a wide range of products, outer handles, inner handles, any type of locks, latches, electrical steering column locks, switches, control panels, opening hand free systems and motorized opening systems.
With 12 Development Centers scattered around the world, experts of U-Shin develop projects near customers. U-Shin has the ability to deploy worldwide global projects and offering reduced development costs and proven solutions, capitalization of best practices and standardization is done within 5 worldwide competencies centers.
World leader in access mechanisms, U-Shin creates intuitive, innovative and differentiating product in order to positioned itself as the leading multi-specialist in its category.
Today, performance is driving our future...
Position & missions:
Use the continuous improvement mindset towards customer satisfaction. Use the san gen shugi attitude to understand and analyse the quality incidents and keep the innovation attitude to generate solutions.
Based on that:
- Manage and coordinate QR (quick response) and PDCA-FTA analysis for external quality issues
- Ensure that quality standards are applied and followed and apply/form quality culture and San Gen Shugi attitude (QRQC) at company
- Participate on creation and realization of Customer quality improvement and recovery plans
- Assure robust and by customer accepted QR (quick response) application with the lowest cost to the U-Shin Kosice plant
Graduated with a Master degree, you already have minimum of 1 year experience in similar position.
Technical knowledge :
- Knowledge of quality tools: MSA, QRQC, PDCA-FTA, SPC, FMEA, APQP/PPAP, CP
- Reading of technical drawings
- Knowledge of customer databases
- VDA 6.3 modul B, VDA 6.5, intern auditor product, IATF
PC skills : MS Office, Internet, SAP
Language : English