Trace One’s mission
Our mission is to drive consumer trust. Our cloud based platform connects retailers and suppliers to help collaborate on product development and risk mitigation. We are committed to partnering with leaders in the consumer industry – retailers and suppliers – to help them build more innovative products while adhering to legislation, meeting consumer demand and protecting their brands.
Trace One’s platform powers over 20,000 companies in more than 100 countries and supports $300B+ annually in private label. By combining market leading solutions, best practice business process and collaborative programs, Trace One provides a unique combination to meet the needs of a demanding retail industry Our vision is to drive bottom line benefits for our customers – and create a healthier, safer, more interesting world for consumers.
For more information, please connect to www.traceone.com/fr or follow us on Twitter
We are looking for a bright and experienced test engineer with some experience in the field of Business Intelligence. You will work closely with the Product Owner to understand the functional requirements of the system, liaising with development engineers to validate data content and transformation. As part of your extended team, you’ll be liaising with colleagues in Europe and US.
- Good SQL skills required for data validation.
- Solid Excel skills, manipulating data to validate the BI dashboards.
- An ability to challenge what is presented, making recommendations for improvements of the solution.
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working both alone and within a team
- Self motivated
- Able to work to strict deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Jira, TFS / Git source control
- Birst BI platform
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ideally some experience of working within a BI technical environment
- Alternatively experience working as a Business Analyst with a strong level of SQL and Excel, looking to move into the BI space.