• Responsible for all invoicing of the activities for the department i.e. Total's own time chartered vessels and third-party vessels
• To finalise monthly Variable Cost accruals, update the month-end reports, and consolidate/publish the results on a timely basis. Primary contact for post results highlights, analysis and review.
• To download prices weekly/monthly for update of spreadsheets and upload to SharePoint for information.
• Ensure that all operational information is maintained and that adequate records are kept to meet legal and fiscal obligations.
• To provide contract administration and support.
LPG / Aviation / Avgas
• Operational coordination of LPG activities, such as management of product deal invoicing and preparation of various customs-required documents for LPG product discharge. Compilation of documents for Letter of Credit settlements.
• Provide commercial/market intelligence assistance relating to affiliates' activities, when necessary.
• Maintain purchase & sales transactions and Jet Fuel stock monitoring in SAP; including GST calculations. Provide assistance to LPG trader for up-to-date Jet Fuel stock monitoring
Demurrage Claims Management
• Fully responsible for the management of demurrage claims for Main Fuels
• Primary contact on resolution/queries on such claims between the demurrage department and the affiliates and to submit claims (if any) for our own vessels and to provide demurrage calculations assistance
Assistance to Strategy personnel on freight economics.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
• Good knowledge and experience in supply/shipping/trading operations. Meticulous nature and strong numerical skill is a must.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and be readily able to adapt to change and evolving priorities (multi-tasking).
• Good written and spoken English communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong knowledge of IT tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Flow Managemet Optimisation
Supply Operations Coordinator
Marketing & Services
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD