LA TOUR DE SALVAGNY-ALLEE DU LEVANT(FRA)
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better.
You have the opportunity to join Total Renewables to take up the challenge of solar energy within the group Total and to contribute to our objective of becoming leader in responsible energy produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale. We are looking for talented, committed people to join our human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and creativity come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than Total Renewables!
We are looking to hi re a 6-monthintern to carry out the following activities:
· Perform environmental screening of projects at early stage of development or due diligence, using the software made available by Total Group.
· Accompany project managers towards the integration of environmental and social impacts into solar projects: write scope of work, select consultant, review Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies.
· Prepare internal documents for HSE assessment before final investment decisions.
· Organize environmental reporting from projects to headquarters and complete the social annual reporting towards the Total Group.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Knowledge that will be applied during the internship are:
· Environmental legal and regulatory frameworks
· Tools for assessment and decision-making
· International environmental and social standards for large scale projects
Profile requirements :
· Advance knowledge in environmental protection and sustainability
· Ability to analyze and summarize.
· English: mother tongue or bilingual (all documents to be issued in English)
· French: fluent
· Internship 6 months or study contract (alternance) rythm 4days/1day only
Location: La Tour de Salvagny (69 – near Lyon)
Safety, Environment, Security
Gas Renewables And Power
Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
Context and environment