Description de l'offre
DUBAI-U BORA TWRS(ARE)
Ensure sales target volumes are achieved and in line with business plans requirements
· Focus on commercial and retail business development in Yemen, Angola & Djibouti
· Addressing technical queries and ensuring completion of field trials
· Support Regional Sales Manager in the countries of operations to ensure timely offer submission and timely delivery
· Pricing management; preparation of tenders and quotations.
· Coordinate with Customer Service to ensure timely dispatch of distributor’s orders.
· Coordinate with Marketing and Technical teams to provide quick feedback to the distributors on their queries.
· Make field visits with Distributor’s teams to increase sales in each destination, in line with the annual budgets.
· Regularly visit, build relations and ensure support to the key accounts in each market.
· Identify opportunities in each market and support distributor’s teams for prospecting.
· Focus on promotion of premium products with big key customers.
· Contribute towards growth of Commercial, Industrial, OEM & retail business in each market.
· Collect and provide market information on a regular basis.
· Collect and report the competition activities, pricing data, MOPs in retail.
· Build database for all key customers in the market, including present supplier, contract duration, products used, volumes, pricing, key personnel, to have a deeper understanding of the customer.
· Clearly understand Market dynamics, current positions, Market Shares, Strategies.
· Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy with high Quality of QHSE performance and complying with affiliate’s QHSE Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
· Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
United Arab Emirates
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Sound knowledge of distributor business
· Good technical skills to liaise with Commercial / Industrial / OEM customers Skills:
· Good Selling and Negotiation Skills
· Strong Relationship Management skills for distributors
· Communication and Presentation skills
· Language Skills: English and Arabic fluency with French/Hindi an advantage Education:
· Any graduate (having Engineering / Business management degree shall be an advantage)
· At least 2-4 years in Paint/Tyre/Battery/Lube industry
· Technical sales in commercial / industrial segments.
Sales Executive – Non GCC
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
United Arab Emirates
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL UAE LLC
Context and environment
· NON GCC is a large market with various distributors. The job content is very wide. The distributors are very demanding and expect very quick replies to all their queries.
· Reinforce the NON GCC markets to tackle increasingly demanding and changing technical & marketing issues. External:
· Competition from other lube players affecting our profitability/market shares
· Complex socio-political environment with diverse custom regulations in the portfolio region.
· Frequent Travelling is an essential job requirement.
· In depth knowledge of distributor’s operations and market needs to be continuously improved.