The performance and optimization manager is working on the retail perimeter of APMO region, with more than 2000 service stations and brings his/her expertise to the affiliates with a network activity, especially by frequent exchanges with the retail management and with regular visits in the different countries.
· Assist the affiliates to analyze the environment and market in order to identify opportunities and threats
· Assist the affiliates to define the network optimisation policy by activity
· Assist the affiliates to build their budgets, consolidate the figures at Asia Pacific Middle-East (APMO) level and monitor the achievement of the objectives
· Co-organize quarterly a Optimisation Business review with the Retail Manager (KPI, prices policy, performances,…)
· Help the affiliates to put in place optimization – contribution accounting, development of business models
· Help the affiliates to put in place workflows for contract approvals
· Help the affiliates to analyse operating costs at station level
· Help the affiliate to make pre- and post- investment analysis for each new Shops, Food & Services (SFS) concept
· Manages the suppliers regional tenders and purchasing negotiations in relation with purchasing department
· Gather the best practices of the affiliates and share them at the region level regularly (on the flow or periodically)
· Assure optimization assistance directly to smaller affiliates
· Develop an adapted reporting to follow performance and identify opportunities
· Assist VP and GM Retail on major APMO development projects – evaluation, analysis, presentation, negotiation
· Assist VP and GM Retail on annual preparation of budgets, long term plan, Management meeting presentations
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Commercial MBA / Business School graduate
· Good knowledge of business IT tools is mandatory
· International cultural adjustment ability. Experience both in and outside of Europe is a plus.
· Autonomous, open-minded, analysis capacities, rigorous, system and customers-oriented
· Excellent level in Microsoft Office and in digital technologies.
· Fluent in English is mandatory and fluent in French is a plus for the exchanges with head office and French speaking affiliates
Profit centre management
Retail Performance & Optimization Manager
Marketing & Services
Strategy Economics Business
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD