Description de l'offre
CHATOM-CRAY VALLEY PLANT(AL-USA)
To manage all aspects of the operation within the Chatom facility, including but not limited to, managing daily operations through the supervisors by ensuring that all procedures, work instructions and tasks are performed as required, scheduling of production, coordination with maintenance on daily work and major issues, working closely with other departments to ensure all supplies are available, ensuring and enforcing compliance with all plant rules and other regulations including all Safety policies, and participating on major capital project installations.
· Ensures that the conduct of Operations activities are in accordance with established methods and procedures that meet the pertinent requirements of the site.
· Ensures that all operations activities are performed in accordance with Total’s Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
· Ensure all safety, environmental, quality procedures are followed.
· Ensure use of PPE, work permits, etc.
· Ensure safety meetings are conducted and respond to issues raised.
· Ensure PGI’s & housekeeping inspections are performed as required by production team. Stop work in progress when safety, environmental or other conditions exist that jeopardize personnel, equipment or job quality.
· Proposes minor, major projects to achieve goals and adjusts CAPEX accordingly
· Maintains a motivated and trained work force that is capable of meeting the company’s and site’s commitments
· Completes production and packaging planning in order to meet business needs
· Troubleshoots manufacturing issues and follows up on solutions
· Interacts with Plant Coordinator to ensure all raw materials and packaging materials are supplied as needed.
· Creates, develops and reviews operations procedures
· Develops, reviews subordinates objectives, monitors progress and performs annual reviews
· Participates in HAZOPS and PSSR’s for new equipment and process areas
· Prepares operation reports as requested by Plant Manager
· Provides Plant Manager with current status and effectiveness of operations, communicating any safety,environmental, production, quality issues promptly.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· M.S./B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry (will consider other technical degreed disciplines).
· 5+ years of relevant experience in Chemical manufacturing field; 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
· Working knowledge of industrial chemical processes, MSOffice. SAP experience preferred
· Knowledge of OSHA/Responsible Care® Process Safety Management
All applicants will be notified of their eligibility/ineligibility
Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer / affirmative action employer (minority/female/veterans/disability).
Refining & Chemicals
Experience level required
3 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years, More than 20 years