As a Lubes Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the following :
· Manage product sales and maintain records.
· Inventory management including maintenance of records, reporting on daily stock levels and reporting and rectifying any discrepancies
· Compile and present sales and inventory records.
· Prepare and submit supplier invoices for payment.
· Prepare and capture on SAP receipts and invoices for goods and services received and dispatched on the depot.
· Conduct monthly stock counts, customer visits, product surveys and prepare monthly sales reports
· Carry out any other business as may be delegated by the hierarchy.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
As a Lubes Sales Engineer, ideally you will possess the following :
· A University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge and experience in marketing
· A minimum of one year working experience in a technical and commercial environment.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision, good supervisory and Planning skills. An ability to work under pressure is important
Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing
LUBES SALES ENGINEER
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Context and environment
· Liaise with sales department and clients to promote sales volumes of lubricant products to maximize sales and attain profit targets.
· Provide technical support for sales and marketing staff and for clients including equipment installations, product surveys, product analyses to promote product uptake in the market.
· Position is responsible HSEQ compliance and protection of organization assets by elimination of non-compliance losses.