· Acts as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Immediate Manager (N+1)
· Graduate of any 4 year college degree
· At least 2 years experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
· Skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures, Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
· Competencies: Proficiency in English, Exemplary planning and time management skills, Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload, High level verbal and written communications skills, Discretion and confidentiality
HR Administration, Administrative Support
Total Global Services
Region, department, area
Human Resources, Secretarial/Administrative Support
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES