· Supply Management and Optimization (Planning, Procurement, Production and Allocation)
· Lead and co-ordinate monthly S&OP process with product suppliers, commercial teams and affiliates in Asia Pacific/ Middle East, managing product balances and allocations.
· Analyse and consolidate forecasts, product costs and related information to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
· Plan and co-ordinate the production of Crop Protection and DMF products for the region
· Lead root cause analysis in forecast discrepancy and implement solution to improve forecast deviation
· Inventory Management
· Analyse and develop inventory strategies for existing and new production
· Coordinate with terminals and surveyors for Bulk Vessel loading / discharging
· Plan and execute purchases of Inventory into storage tanks by Bulk vessel, isotank and flexibags
· Update Inventory records of incoming/outgoing via Bulk or ISO Tanks/Flexi bags or Drums/IBCs.
· Prepare monthly and yearly stock report and reconsolidate physical vs. actual based on surveyor reports.
· Logistic & Project Management
· Design supply chain solutions to support new and existing sales development
· Liaise with Logistics partners with freight and transportation quotations in a timely manner
· Incident management - Lead investigation and resolution with logistics providers for any logistics or quality issues.
· Identify and lead process improvement projects to enhance efficiency and agility of supply chain
· Optimize and improve logistics costs through regular, detailed cost analysis
· Provide monthly Logistic Accrual Report to Finance team, and have a thorough understanding of cost reporting
· Vendor Management
· Sourcing and management of product supplier and logistic partners, ensuring financial profitability and service level, balancing business requirement and market situation.
· Represent Special Fluids for regional contract negotiation and tenders, with product suppliers and logistic partners, ensuring adherence to TOTAL policies
· Ensure service level of logistic partners through the implementation of Vendor Performance assessment tool
· Order Fulfilment and Processing
· Ensure smooth operations in SAP through regular review and management of data
· Order processing support for selected customers/ affiliates, ensuring smooth product delivery Expected Results:
· Continuous improvement on efficiency and agility of supply chain, and optimal cost savings
· Meeting customers’ (internal and external) requirements on the shipping arrangements and deliveries.
· Establish strong relationships with operators, forwarders, 3PL and product suppliers or vendors Resources Used:
· Shipping knowledge, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Pro-active in engaging stakeholders, strong communication skills
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Minimum a bachelor degree in supply chain, shipping or related majors
· Minimum 5 years of related working experience
· CSM (Customer Service Management) knowledge, international trading knowledge and negotiation skills with suppliers
· Advanced skills in SAP systems and data research/analysis preferred
General S/T Responsabilities
Demand Planning Manager
Marketing & Services
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD