Description de l'offre
Overall, you have the responsibility of generating ad hoc analyses and presentations for colleagues and management as required.
This area of responsibility will include tasks such as:
· Update and revise cost policy and process as advised by Performance and Data Management Lead
· Ensure software is updated, and reports and functionality are added/modified as per user group consensus
· Perform benchmarking activities for performance tracking and trend review
· Update drilling dashboard on a monthly basis
· Conduct quarterly OpenWells/Data Analyser Training as required by business need
· Responsible for ensuring Wells Intranet is up and running
· Liaise with chemical providers/service companies when new chemical are introduced. Support / drive the process for chemical use and discharge permit renewal, and also annual reporting
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. This is with skills and knowledge of data mining and data Analysis.Moreover, excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in combining a holistic business view withconcrete data analysis initiatives. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
· Mathematician, Statistics or Engineering background
· Knowledge of Statistical Modelling Techniques
· Project Management
· Microsoft SharePoint skills
· Fluent in IT applications and Microsoft Office
· Experience with Drilling and Well planning (optional)
· Proficiency in oral and written English
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Partner, Kathrine Boysen on For the position/job related questions, please contact Well Engineering Manager, Anar Ismayilov on We look forward to receiving your application!
Data Analyst in Wells (1,5 year temporary position)
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years, More than 20 years
Context and environment
Total offers you a unique opportunity to join one of the top 5 Oil & Gas majors operating in more than 130 countries with over 150 nationalities in 500 professions.
This means that you will be able to engage, share knowledge, gain cultural intelligence and become part of a collective success in terms of cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary project teams. This is essential for you in liaising with IT resolving issues and implementing software solutions.
In becoming the responsible energy major committing to better energy, there is still a need for hydrocarbons in meeting energy demands.
Meeting the energy needs of a larger population is therefore essential in the core business of exploring and producing oil & gas for as many people as possible.
This is where you come in; Take action today and shape tomorrow’s energy in Total at the office in Esbjerg, Denmark. This is within oil and gas, the exploration and production operations. Being the largest oil operator in Denmark and the 2 nd largest operator in the North Sea, you can contribute to a shared ambition for responsible energy, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams. This means you will achieve a high level of operational performance and a chance to broaden your professional horizon. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will therefore both get to develop professionally and personally.
As the Data Analyst in the Wells department, you will report to the Well Engineering Manager. In this role, you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in becoming the focal point for Probalistic Cost Estimates and IT and Systems Support. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in Data QA/QC and conformance, and Documentation Conformance / Library. Finally, you will get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques when conducting Well Performance Analysis.