Description du poste
In order to support Total’s ambition in offshore wind, the Offshore wind business development team needs to be reinforced. The business developer will support Head of development on France and Europe and the Senior Business Development managers in charge of tenders, the former as a direct report, the latter on a project mode.
The candidate will:
· Ensure market and regulatory watch of France and Europe,
· Contribute to the development strategy in France and Europe,
· Contribute to the tenders to be launched in France and Europe (fixed and Floating), in coordination with partners and local entities of the group and for that matter will:
· Contribute to ensuring good relations with local stakeholders, through the participation to Public Debates and local meetings
· Contribute to identify and establish a supply chain with a potential local footprint and content,
· Contribute to identify and establish a relevant strategy to match environmental and socio-economical tender criteria and specifications
· Contribute to internal committee’s relevant documentation preparation, in coordination with Structure finance and Legal teams
· Support the Structured Finance team to run economics and the senior BD in the negotiation of partnership agreements,
· Contribute to the coordination of the bid teams and the drafting of the notes and documents required as bid deliverables (PMO).
Durée du contrat
A propos de nous/Profil de l'entreprise
BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Total is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Ideal candidate profile
Strong interpersonal skills.
Open to very frequent travel.
First understanding of the offshore wind market.
Offshore wind experience is mandatory, if possible, in the business development area.
Intitulé du poste
CDD Offshore wind Business developer – France and Europe
Unité de temps
Gas Renewables And Power
Région, département, localité
92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Stratégie Economie Business
Niveau d’expérience requis
3- 6 ans, 6 - 10 ans
Contexte et Environnement