· Strictly follow the company HSE standard and code of conduct in daily work
· Complete sales reports and submit on time to Area Sales Manager
· Develop sales activities in the responsible area by respecting the company strategies, product mix, sales guidelines
· Achieve sales target in terms of volume, gross margin and unit gross margin, high end AO volume
· Visit distributors to evaluate, filter the existing distributors and recruit potential ones
· Promote the marketing tools, new products, communicate the latest policies with distributors
· Co-visit retailers with distributors to understand the market, ensure to help them to develop those key customers
· Help distributors to build local customers’ network and design promotion plan etc. to develop their business in defined area and product range
· Assist distributors on sales force recruitment and build sales team, give technical and selling skills trainings to enhance their professionalism
· Provide related reports that company required to ASM; Collect information from distributors, retailers and give feedback to ASM with fair judgment and suggestions
· Make accurate sales forecast in time for the safe of on time delivery and customer satisfaction, acc to distributors and customers’ needs Foster good cross-functionality with other departments, in particular with supply-chain, marketing /Technical/Digital /Communication.
About us / company profile
In the 1980s, Total became the first IOC to undertake offshore exploration in China. We have since become a key partner of the country's energy industry, engaged in exploration and production, refining and chemicals, marketing and services, and New Energies. We forge win-win partnerships based on sharing technology and know-how and developing business opportunities with Chinese partners, both here and globally. Total China welcomes the talents who are looking for challenges and opportunities.
· Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical, machinery engineering will be preferred
· At least 3 years working experience in sales and distributors management
· Hard working, good interpersonal skills
· Smart, and good communication ability
· FMCG is preferred
· PC proficiency is essential (Microsoft Office, Windows environment) and knowledge of excel is preferred; Willingness to work a flexible schedule and undertake business travel.
Automotive Oil Sales Engineer(Jinhua)
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 - 6 years