· Matching invoices and payments to ensure all accounts have zero unallocated payments
· Preparation of bid documents to ensure timely submission
· Maintaining and updating customer records i.e. contracts, account opening forms, price requests, etc.
· Expediting order through internal liaison
· Maintain the UPDF and Police call off order registers and order approval worksheet
· Invoicing Government customers that require physical invoices at month end
· Supporting the B2G team with administrative tasks i.e. sending end month statements, account reconciliation, demand letter to customers, etc.
About us / company profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL's 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Total has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. Total Uganda has over 190 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services.
· Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or business-related field
· At least 1-year work experience
· Experience in Business to Business, Business Development and Client relations is an added advantage
· Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of accounting packages
· Should be able to work under minimum supervision
· Must possess analytical, numerical, interpersonal and client relations skills
Sales general responsibilities, Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Accounts Administrator - B2G
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Fixed term position
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL UGANDA LTD
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.