Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Senior Web Analyst
Looking to make an impact?
Help develop and drive the web analytics strategy for the e-commerce side of a $40B international retailer! Work as part of a team to optimize TJMaxx.com, Marshalls.com, and Sierra.com to improve the user experience and increase revenue across these sites.
Ways you will make a difference:
· Web Health Check: Timely reporting of the conversion funnel and other key KPI’s. Collect, analyze, and report on data such as traffic, visitor behavior, and site performance. Monitor trends and proactively identify areas for further research and analysis.
· Ad-Hoc Requests & Analysis: Work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Site Management, Merchandising, IT, etc.) to support requests, prepare analyses, and present key finding and insights to executives.
· Optimization Recommendations: Proactively identify and quantify business opportunities using web analytics data. Measure the success of various campaigns as well as A/B tests occurring on our sites.
· Identify Tagging Needs: Broadly support the analytics needs for TJX Digital. Partner with other teams to understand tracking requirements to support new site functionalities. Work with IT to ensure data is collected in line with expectations.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of online analytics experience (e-commerce preferred)
· Relevant experience with web analytics tools; strong experience and knowledge of Google Analytics 360 (GA360) and/or Adobe Analytics preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Technical web analytics or programming knowledge a plus, but not required
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, User Experience, Retail, Research, Technology