Description de l'offre
Style is never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and extra touches that make a house feel like home. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
The Key Carrier role is an elevated extension of the Coordinator role. Key Carriers alternate their role based on store needs, predominantly performing the role of Coordinator and occasionally acting as Key Carrier, taking on a leadership role in maintaining all aspects of the store. Key Carriers must have open availability, including nights and weekends.
· Role models exceptional customer service
· Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
· Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
· Acts as Manager on Duty in adherence with company policy and procedure
· Ensures store team executes tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
· Addresses immediate customer service issues and provides appropriate coaching to Associates
· Exercises discretion regarding customer service policies in order to satisfy customers
· Maintains proper Associate coverage in service areas for a positive customer experience
· Ensures Associates adhere to all operational procedures
· Ensures opening/closing procedures are executed in accordance with company guidelines
· Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
· Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
· Provides continuous feedback, recognition and coaching to Associates
· Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
· Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
· Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
· Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
· Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Open availability, including nights and weekends
· Flexible schedule to support business needs
· Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· Knowledge of company standard software, systems, and procedures
· Knowledge of merchandise flow in stores
· Solid problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively coach, delegate, and follow-up on multiple people/tasks
· Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Ability to act quickly under challenging circumstances
· Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong communication skills.
· One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience
At HomeGoods, we embrace the unknown—with new products, new challenges and new ways to make a house a home. Our products add little, special touches to customers' lives and our people do the same for each other. Everyone supports each other to Discover Different—here and throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Greenville
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Supply, Operations