Description de l'offre
All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Responsible for promoting an excellent customer experience. Oversees a team of Associates at front of store ensuring prompt, courteous customer service and promotion of loyalty programs. Leads by example by engaging and interacting with all customers, and maintaining a clean and organized store.
· Role models exceptional customer service
· Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
· Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
· Takes an active role in training and mentoring Associates on front end principals using appropriate company resources and tools
· Trains and coaches Associates on personalizing the customer experience while promoting loyalty programs
· Assigns registers, supports and responds to POS coverage needs, and coordinates breaks for all Associates
· Addresses customer concerns and issues promptly, ensuring a positive customer experience
· Ensures Associates execute tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
· Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
· Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
· Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
· Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
· Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
· Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
· Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs, including nights and weekends.
· Strong understanding of merchandising techniques
· Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to train others
· One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience.
We’re reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that’s going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Greenville
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Merchandising, Front End, Retail, Technology