· Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently
· Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store functions through staff members.
· Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
· Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned.
· Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others.
· Must possess superior customer relations
· Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends and
· Strong communication skills – verbal and Listens and responds appropriately.
· Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
· Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
Nearest Major Market: Oxford Mississippi
Job Segment: Front End, Technology