Description de l'offre
British daily online magazine The Upcoming is looking for a social media assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain experience in the world of social media and start a successful career.
- Assist the management of two busy social media channels: Twitter and Facebook
- Help promote the magazine over the internet
What we want:
- Knowledge of Twitter and Facebook functions
- Availability to work remotely at flexible hours: 1 hour, 2 days a week
What we give:
- Professional training
- Thorough feedback on a daily basis
- A valuable reference for your CV
We would like to remind you that the contribution is voluntary (unpaid).
What to do next?
- Attach a copy of your CV
- A brief covering letter (max 200 words)
Gumtree allows only one document to be attached so please put everything in one.
Don't forget: we are looking for talent rather than experience.