Description de l'offre
QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
Situé dans un espace de co-working, au cœur de Paris et plongé dans le monde des start'ups, Thales Digital Factory apporte un support opérationnel à la mise en œuvre de la transformation digitale de Thales.
Thales wants to become a Digital champion in all of its markets. The Digital Transformation Program launched by the group aims at leveraging digital technologies and culture to offer best-in-class digital offers to our clients and new ways of working to our employees.
In order to accelerate this transformation, Thales Digital Factory is being set up to manage the transverse transformations, take up one of the priority challenges, develop ground-breaking digital offers for all markets and new services for employees with a completely digital and agile approach. This includes developing the Thales Digital platform and associated services, setting up an internal and external start-up incubator and a digital academy to train staff and organize events, in close link with the Digital ecosystem.
To achieve this goal, Thales is looking for top talents and characters able to create the future.
Located in WeWork La Fayette, Thales Digital Factory is looking for a
Digital Enterprise Architect
Based in Paris (9th)
WHO ARE YOU?
You demonstrate skills that include all or some of the following:
* Bachelors or Master's degree (or equivalent) in IS/IT
* Speak, read & write in English
* Possess 5+ years of experience in the position or a very similar related position
* Possess experience presenting to and working with Management
* Experience in web, cloud and mobile architectures
* Experience or knowledge in API design, integration & workflow automation
* Experience or knowledge in IAM, multifactor authentication & data encryption
* Experience in information architecture & modelling
* Team management
Below skills are assets but are not required:
* Experience in Aerospace & Defence industry
* Experience in IS/IT advisory or consulting is preferred
* Experience in working on large projects or programs
* Certification on Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF
* Experience in modelling according to the Archimate notation
* Knowledge or experience in Agile, DevOps and Continuous Integration approach & tools
* Knowledge or experience in micro-services architecture
Besides, as an ideal team player, you are:
* Hungry: Those who want to accomplish always more and have amazing energy to lead change
* Humble: Those without excessive ego, willing to learn from others and curious on their environment
* People-aware: Those with good emotional intelligence, able to show empathy and great listening capabilities
This role may involve some travel.
WHAT YOU WILL HELP US ACCOMPLISH?
This is a strategic position that is responsible for architecting the Thales Digital Platform that is largely based upon digital solutions including SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) but also extending to other technology areas such as integration (i-PaaS, SOA, API), security (IAM, IRM, data encryption), Big Data and IoT.
This highly visible position expects you to provide guidance and direction on architecting the Thales Digital Platform's core application services that will be utilized by Thales entities to support the development of applications for their users (internal, partner & client users)
You will play a central role in shaping the functional, technical, and strategic aspects on the Thales Digital Platform, with specific focus on security and middleware technologies.
As the Digital Enterprise Architect, you will play a key role in Thales' digital transformation, contributing to secure the architecture of the new Thales Digital Platform.
In addition to working in close collaboration with the Enterprise Architects of the Thales Digital Platform, you will be expected to:
* Collaborate with other Thales Enterprise Architects, Management, IS Security, Developer teams
* Contribute to identify the digital architecture adherence to the IS ecosystem and define the solution path in collaboration with the developers
* Participate in the development of digital architecture governance model
* Contribute to driving the digital transformation & digital architecture across the Thales group
* Analyse & benchmark digital technologies & trends
* Interact with vendors to evaluate, design, or review their digital solutions
* Participate in both High Level and Low Level Technical Design sessions and reviews
* Promote middleware services (web services, API, integration platforms)
* Drive API and service oriented integration patterns
* Ensure alignment with the existing Thales Enterprise Architecture practices & tools
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The perspective to join an innovative Group motivates you? Join us by applying to this offer.
You want to know more about Thales' activities? Click here.
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd'hui.
Cf. description des missions}
À propos de Thales
Thales est un leader mondial des hautes technologies pour les marchés de l'Aérospatial, du Transport, de la Défense et de la Sécurité. Fort de 61 000 collaborateurs dans 56 pays, Thales bénéficie d'une implantation internationale exceptionnelle qui lui permet d'agir au plus près de ses clients, partout dans le monde.