VIE - Business Controller - Based in SingaporeWHO ARE WE?
Join Thales, global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence and Security sectors . With 62,000 employees, in 56 countries , the Group enjoys an international implantation which allows it to act as close as possible to its customers, everywhere in the world.
Thales International is a structure managing the development of commercial relationships and international operations of Thales Group. The countries subsidiaries of Thales International (Thint) represent the Group on local, promote and sale professional electronic systems and bring a support for the sales to Thales units.
The Asian Finance Department looks for VIE as a Business Controller
Based in Singapore
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a business school degree or equivalent with a major in finance?
- You have real synthesis abilities?
- Your colleagues recognize you as someone rigorous and reactive ?
- You have got a first experience within a Finance department or in sales administration ?
- You master perfectly Word Excel and PowerPoin t?
- You are fluent in French and in English?
WHAT COULD WE ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER?
Under the responsibility of the VP of the Asian Finance Department and during 24 month , your missions will be:
- An administrative follow-up of the suppliers' contracts for Thales Asia holding (TAH) account and Thales Asia (TA) and the update of the contract management base.
- To assure the link between Thint and Thales units to gather information for the units invoicing and for the payment of the suppliers
- To prepare the units invoicing and suppliers payments in accordance with contractual conditions
- To assure the follow-up of units payment
- To prepare the monthly bank reconciliation
- To prepare the calculation of the monthly expenses to pay
- To assure the maintenance of the contract management basis (with the IT support)
- To product the adhoc reporting necessary for the good running of the entities
- To follow the financial documents archiving
- To assure a monthly closing of account process
- To manage the budgetary control for TAH and South East Countries
- To assure the reporting of TA and TAH thanks to Magnitude
- To assure the quarterly promissory note of Regional Holding overheads
- To participate in the TAH and TA Multi-Year Budget and to the financial reviews
This job will bring to you new responsibilities within a multicultural and challenging environment.
The perspective to join an innovative Group motivates you? Join us by applying to this offer .
You want to know more about Thales' activities? Click here .