Jeune diplômé : Test System Engineer - H/F
Test System Engineer - H/FQUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
World-class technology, the combined expertise of 62,000 employees and operations in 56 countries have made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe.
The activities of the Global Business Unit DMS (Defence Mission Systems) are to supply some equipment, solutions and services to :
- electronic combat systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance
- Above Water Systems
- Under Water Systems
Due to a number of contract wins and new bids, Thales Systèmes Aéroportés have a number of exciting new opportunities.
The site of Brest develops and integrates systems and maritime equipments for patrol and surveillance, naval, airborne and land electronic warfare. The Support and Customer Services for these systems are also based on the site.
We're seeking talented System Engineers, who can apply, in an electronics and Industrial Computing environment, their knowledge and skills in an innovative and complex engineering solutions.
Across the whole lifecycle, you will develop test means required by our customers, among a dynamic and fast-paced team.
QUI ETES-VOUS ?
A Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
A strong emphasis on team cohesion is required.
Knowledge in electrical measuring and measuring instruments
Ability of understanding analog and digital electronic schematics
C/C++, Visual Basic, and/or Python programming languages
Instrument automation via GPIB, RS-232, USB…
National Instruments products (Teststand, LabWindows, Labview)
PC architectures, VME and/or WINDOWS OS, UNIX / LINUX knowledge
Good verbal and communication skills in English
CE QUE NOUS POUVONS ACCOMPLIR ENSEMBLE :
• Participate in the creation of clearly defined and structured Test Requirement Specifications and Test Design Description documents.
• Collaborate with the Product Line Manager to specify and/or design the specific hardware and software functions of the test bench, chosen among the different lines of our product policy, in order to match the requirements of the equipment to test.
• Will be involved in the technical support of the subcontractor, French or Indian, in charge of the test bench's manufacturing (trips to India are to be planned).
• Perform some retro-engineering activities on existing test benches, for the purpose of analyzing and specifying the renovation work (obsolescence treatment, functional improvement, or new bench development…)
• Will be responsible for TPS code producing, and for Test System integrating, verifying, and qualifying.
• Ensure the success of technical commitments and deadlines of the activities.
La perspective de rejoindre un Groupe innovant vous motive ? Alors rejoignez-nous en postulant à cette offre.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur les activités Systèmes de missions de défense ? Cliquez ici.