We tell the stories that connect people with Tesla’s mission and products. The global communications team is made up of curious, tough, quick-witted, entrepreneurial people. Tesla is an exceptional company because we hire exceptional individuals.
The communications intern will support projects on the communications team and administrate tools that help the communications team effectively plan and implement work. We protect Tesla's reputation and we inspire our communities.
This role requires communications with our customers, enthusiasts, and influencers. You will work closely with marketing, sales, engineering, and service teams. You must be solution oriented, flexible, self-driving and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in a high-stress environment.
The communications intern will report to the Communications Manager in France.
· Include, but are not limited
· Understanding of communications
· Understanding of Tesla’s business
· Monitor and report company and industry news
· Assist with the creation of press materials
· Manage media lists
· Draft pitches, briefing docs, and other content
· Conduct and compile research