Tesla’s Digital Products & Engineering team owns the customer digital experience and is at the forefront of building a consistent, global customer experience across all digital touchpoints. We are the face of Tesla worldwide through tesla.com and put mobile first at the heart of everything we do. Our teams are small and nimble. We work quickly and collaboratively to build elegant solutions to complex problems and are developing next generation platforms that will allow a seamless, scalable digital experience and connect our customers to every product we sell and every service we provide worldwide.
The successful candidate will act as a catalyst towards adoption of sustainable energy products. You will own the customer digital experience and foster a culture of brand ambassadorship for all retail stores by building consistent, and scalable digital experiences.
In this role you will drive the creation of server-side software to monitor, manage and enhance fleets of Tesla products in the field, including vehicles, superchargers, and our residential and industrial energy and solar products. You will work with the core infrastructure engineering team to provide infrastructure and automation for autopilot, navigation (maps), diagnostics, roadside assistance, superchargers, energy products, e-commerce and customer record management, media, purchasing, manufacturing and quality systems, and purchasing applications.
· Independently work on project tracks assigned to the resources
· Develop test plans and test cases
· Responsible for preparation of test data for testing
· Work towards aggressive deadlines
· Testing mobile apps
· Execute functional system and integration testing, regression testing of website, ERP, CRM and packaged applications
· Develop automated test suits for applications
· Verify the quality of data; ensure data coming in matches existing data, verify functionality and data output against requirements
· Log, manage and retest defects in bug tracking system
· Report testing status, milestones and issues to project stakeholders
· Keen attention to detail and be exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
· Support off-hours launch and monitoring of systems with IT teams as needed
· Update and use confluence page extensively for open knowledge-sharing