The PV Designer I will report to the PV Design Team Lead and is responsible for designing solar photovoltaic systems for Tesla’s residential clients throughout the U.S. using Tesla proprietary software. The position requires the ability to develop a system design from photos and survey information of the jobs site. The ability to be detail-oriented with projects is a must; the ideal candidate will be able to manage a large volume of projects while demonstrating excellent communication skills.
Weekend work will be required for this position.
· Use custom software to design residential photovoltaic rooftop systems based on information gathered from site surveys
· Works cross functionally with other Tesla Departments to ensure clients’ needs and internal deadlines are met
· Track all projects through the permitting process and be able to communicate to coworkers the status of a project
· Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed
· Interest in technical fields such as engineering, construction, drafting or other related disciplines
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
· Competitive, goal oriented, and well organized
· Basic knowledge of residential construction preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent customer service skills required
· Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen. Additional pre-employment driving and drug screens may be required based on job responsibilities
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Tesla Inc © 2018