🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1420Total Views
📅 2000019YRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore,offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
· Executing the systems engineering role of Front-End (Pre-FEED and FEED) and Research & Development (R&D) studies within TechnipFMC.
· Providing Technical Sales Support, Tender/Proposal Coordination, and Product Development support for TechnipFMC.
· Coordinating and controlling engineering activities, in charge of design, subcontracting & fabrication follow up and Installation of an entire project (or portion of project) up to the scheduled completion, in accordance with TechnipFMC QHSES corporate policies, contractual commitments (design data, codes, classes etc.), schedule and Engineering budget.
· Critically reviewing interfaces between technical disciplines and/or project stakeholders.
· High level of Mechanical, Electrical and Software engineering experience. Capable to review and provide comments to the different technical engineering disciplines, in support to Project Execution.
· Project Management experience is a plus for this position, as will be directly exposed to clients and work directly with Project Manager assigned to the relevant scope.
· System integrity and the technical solutions and documentation.
· Dealing with technical aspects of project change orders.
· Provide input to the systems scope of Pre-FEED, FEED, and R&D study proposals, including review of customer requirements, development of Cost, Time, and Resource (CTR) sheets, and providing technical input to CTR write-ups.
· Act as Technical Lead for system scopes of work within a Pre-FEED, FEED, or R&D study.
· Responsibilities include customer input review/clarification, deliverable execution, and CTR budget/schedule management.
You are meant for this role if:
· BS in Engineering or equivalent with more than 7 years of professional experience in engineering or related fields,
· 3 to 5 years of experience as project engineer
· Advanced project management skills
· Ability to think and act independently on very complex projects and issues
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Ability to transfer knowledge and expertise
· Excellent command of English
· Performs well in a fast paced atmosphere, and constantly changing schedules and priorities
· while balancing external influences from customers, peers and schedules.
· Experience as Field Engineering manager.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”