🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1900Total Views
📅 200000V0Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Summer Intern - Global Planning
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior or Senior level college student who is seeking a summer internship to learn more about planning, supply chain and procurement for the global leader in surface and subsea oilfield equipment manufacturing. As one of our summer interns, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to planning activities and a basic introduction into production and purchasing.
· You will provide additional manpower in the department for data compilation and analysis.
· Assist in several key manufacturing strategic initiatives aimed at increasing throughput in our manufacturing hubs through strategic outsourcing and standardization
· Provide organizational alignment and creation of a central repository for utilization at a global level
· Will work with personnel within the planning, supply chain, procurement, and manufacturing hubs.
· The Planning Intern will then be expected to create reports and execute tasks asking for additional clarification as required.
· Exposure and assistance with global meetings, discussions, and project plans POSITION DUTIES:
· Data organization and Input
· Analyzes and evaluates data to identify trends and make recommendations
· Creation and maintenance of an online document repository
· Tracks and runs numerous reports as needed
You are meant for this job if
· Current college student classified as either a Junior, Senior or pursuing a Master's degree in Supply Chain or related discipline
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
· Ability to conduct research, analyze data and relay findings
· Effective communication in both verbal and written form
· Communicates information to and seeks information from the right people in performing job responsibilities
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
· Basic understanding of planning principles
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path
· Global mobility opportunities
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”