Description de l'offre
Role Title :Software Engineer
Business : Commercial Banking
Role Purpose / Description
• Participate in a team in CMB Digital Engineering with responsibility for CMB Digital Mobile design, implementation, delivery and management.
• Collaborate with architects, developers, project managers to deliver suitable solution which can cope with the business need.
• Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technology according to the standard and governance. Help to develop the technical competence of other teammates in new technology.
• Ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to HSBC standards and best practices
• Prepare project-related documentation and provide support on compliance and audit checking
• Project relevant documentation, ensure compliance and audit policies are strictly followed.
• Provide professional consultancy and support in response to the queries from developers and business on security access
• Work closely with global and regional stakeholders and global development team on mandatory / regulatory / development projects.
• Ensure systems complying with group infrastructure and security policies and standards.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• 3+ years of proven industry experience working on ios projects
• Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large-scale apps, or impressive apps that you've built personally
• Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
• Experience with Android-specific location libraries is a plus
• Experience building SDKs or open source libraries is desired
• Kotlin experience is a plus
• Have experience in Dagger2 / Rxjava2 / Retrofit2, familiar with 3rd party lib integration, familiar with design pattern, especially MVP
• Strong self-learning skill
• Have android fingerprint development experience is a plus
• Familiar with security concept and integration is a plus, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption, data protection and etc
• Effective English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Comfort and delight in a small, fast-paced startup environment
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.