🔍Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
📅 607Total Views
📅 180002SBRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
To learn more about how we are enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry, go to www.TechnipFMC.com .
The Service Technician reports directly to the Service Manager or Base Manager. This position is responsible for installs, repairs and troubleshooting the surface wellhead systems. These technicians have achieved competence, with expertise, in several of the units and have proven their ability to influence the customer in these areas.
· Field Service, assembly and repair of new, re-man and customer property
· Work independently to install new products and conduct repairs of FMC equipment insuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets of FMC
· Handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
· Assure all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and functions fit prior to beginning each job
· Record critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and obtain and review product running procedures
· Provide “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: attending design review for equipment and tools, review installation procedures, assist with project Factory Acceptance Tests and review project training requirements for service personnel
· Maintain communication with company representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements
· Provide sales support through quality customer interface and keep customer fully informed of all aspects of the job
· Complete Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) forms as product problems are encountered. Assures all equipment and procedural defects are communicated back to FMC Service Management.
· Prepare and submit Field Service Orders and other region required reports after each job is complete.
· Complete a Tally Book or other forms to communicate procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
· Understand and follow all FMC and customer safety requirements. Proactively pursue safe work practices, recommend safe work practices/procedures and participate in safety training.
· At least two (2) years of mechanical, electronic and hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· High school degree or GED. Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· Valid driver’s license. (Class 1 or 3 is an asset)
· Customer service skills - communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills.
· Systems oriented and highly motivated with a positive attitude
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
· Site Map
© TechnipFMC. All rights reserved.