Description de l'offre
🔍Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
📅 2669Total Views
📅 1800018PRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
· Safety – Supports the safety culture at the base by adhering to established safety procedures and expectations of compliance.
· Must complete FMC and competitor product training, quality training and safety training
· Financial Performance – Maximize throughput by working efficiently and eliminating unnecessary idle time. Maintain attendance record of at least 97.5% per the Fluid Control Attendance Policy.
· Training – Successfully complete all Integrated Services training requirements. Apply knowledge gained through training in all daily activities.
· Customer Satisfaction – Adhere to customer standards. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor. Perform all service technician tasks as assigned.
· Inventory – Properly document all inventory transactions and maintain organization of in stock items. Responsible use of operating supplies. Follow all company guidelines pertaining to inventory control.
· Facility and Environmental - Proactively supports compliance with local, state and federal standards including hazardous waste disposal and air quality standards. Identifies and recommends the upgrade of service tools, equipment, and fleet vehicles to ensure their safety, fitness for purpose and their serviceability. Provides daily inspection of shop tooling and equipment. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
· All other tasks as assigned by facility management.
· Job requires attention to detail and ability to focus while handling routine work.
· Supports the inspection of high pressure pumping components to meet customer and FMC standards
· US -High School Diploma or equivalent.
· International – Qualifying Certificate or equivalent.
· Valid driver's license
· Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
· Basic PC skills
· Able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
· Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
· Demonstrate efficient use of hand tools – manual, pneumatic and electric
· Demonstrated Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
· Must be able and willing to travel