🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1378Total Views
📅 190002RZRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Research & Development Composite Engineer
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Research & Development Composite Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
As part of a qualification program of an innovative composite product (Hybrid Flexible Pipe), conduct a large testing program to enable product's qualification.
· Define / Generate and / or control the test / qualification protocols (static, quasi-static and long term tests with temperature and media);
· Propose innovative testing methods / means for composite;
· Supervise, coordinate, verify the realization of composite coupons and tests with Test Houses / Workshops / Universisties, by identifying and planning methods, resources and equipment requirements;
· Control on a very regular basis, activities of Test Houses / Workshops / Universisties;
· Analyze testing results and provide a synthestis / conclusions / recommendations to Management;
· Follow and manage third body / certification party as part of the testing scope;
· Present results to team members and assist them for the correct use of data / results for engineenring purpose;
· Present results to Clients;
· Respect and apply current TechnipFMC standards and policies;
· Participate in the continuous improvement process;
You are meant for this job if
· Degree or PhD in composite engineering science;
· Strong analytical and organizational skills, written & verbal communication,
· Ability to solve several problems for which there is no antecedent, creativity, open minded, general knowledge of composite science, market & competitor technology, continuous improvement.
· Engineering mind for decision making process
· Minimum 3 years of experience in composite engineering/research and especially in experimental & testing (small scale testing)
· Knowledge of engineering methods & tools for composite, knowledge of internationals standards, knowledge of engineering chain, knowledge of composite manufacturing and construction.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.