🔍Houston, Texas, United States
Finance & Insurance
📅 3217Total Views
📅 2000015WRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Project Controller and Finance BP MPS
· Coordinates and produces financial analysis during project tendering phase and review the contractual terms of the project (deliveries, duties, penalties, financial terms, etc.)
· Project financial follow up during the contract execution with the support of cost controllers
· Validates project cash forecasts and cost accounting reconciliation
· Produces project forecasts (revenue/gross margin calendarization and recognition)
· Lead the monthly Project Management Review
· Provide timely management reporting and project analysis, including development and maintenance of KPI and analytical tools
· Overviews on the main Production Solutions projects managed by the other Surface BUs in term of progress and risks
· Consolidate the projects reporting for Production Solutions
· Develop & implement processes for project accounting and project management to improve project review and ensure compliance with TFMC guidelines and internal controls
· Provides leadership and technical expertise to the Local finance teams
· Responsible of financial plans, forecasts and budgets for the business
· Provide analytics to support business development and growth strategy
· Ensures the implementation of the entities policies in accordance with TFMC standards and with statutory regulation
· Produces the monthly and quarterly management reporting
· Oversees all audit and internal control operations
• Bachelor degree minimum, Master degree preferred
• 5 to 10 years of experience from various financial positions, preferably with multi-national experience
• Position is expected to both plan for long-term while promoting a dynamic environment with the ability to respond to ad-hoc and urgent requests from management
• Demonstrates collaboration, people interaction, listening skills while having the ability to be decisive and create alignment for best path forward
• Established leader with ability to influence the organization
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Management and leadership skills
• Strong analytical skills
• SAP / Hyperion / Oracle systems skills
Spends most of the time in office. Domestic and international travels may be required to support the Finance team in remote locations and to support business strategy
Frequent sitting and operating a computer. Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change. Some travel due to role.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”