🔍Zoetermeer, Zoetermeer, Netherlands
📅 1776Total Views
📅 190002CTRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
As Project Assistant you provide administrative support to the projects through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information. Among others, you prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents and organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements (e.g. bookings of flights/hotels and arranging visa's). You maintain schedules, calendars and arrange and confirm appointments. You set up and maintain filing systems and maintain databases. Furthermore, you support other projects secretaries if required.
Is aware and cares for Health, Safety & Environmental aspects during daily actions, and drives HSE performance throughout project and or internal/ external services activities.
• Provide administrative support to the departments through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements (e.g. bookings of flights/hotels and arranging Visa's)
• Maintain with the Project Manager the project page on TPnet and the various databases.
• Maintain schedules, calendars and arrange and confirm appointments.
• Organize internal and external events.
• Handle and distribute incoming mail.
• Set up and maintain filing systems and maintain databases.
• Arrange required translations for projects.
• Liaison with internal and external contacts.
• Maintain clean desk, safety and environmental policies.
• Support other project secretaries if required.
Education and Experience: Relevant training or qualification on assistant level
• Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
• Proven experience in information and communication management
Work experience Minimum two years of experience in a similar function
Language English and preferably one other language
Intern: Frequently contact with all departments in Technip Benelux
Extern: Regular contact with vendors and / or clients
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
Only local contract will apply