🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1563Total Views
📅 190000K5Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Process Engineer Ethylene Department (H/F)
To reinforce its core Ethylene Process team, Technip France is recruiting Process Engineers having a first experience in steam-crackers and/or olefins-related technology.
· Developing simulation models and producing Heat & Material and Utility balances
· Equipment and Instrumentation design, hydraulic design, safety studies and flare systems design,
· Developing P&ID's, specialized studies and all the documentation involved in FEED and EPC projects
· Development of specific tools as required
· Contribution to R&D and Technology development
You are meant for this job if
Your qualifications must fit into the following criteria:
· A degree in Chemical Engineering (MS or equivalent)
· A first successful experience in ethylene plant design, or a first experience gained in operation/operation support on a steam-cracker
· English language is mandatory, with total fluency, and ideally one other language such as French, Italian or Dutch
· Useful knowledge of process engineering software such as Hysys, PROII, Flarenet.
· TechnipFMC Centers of Excellence being located in France, Italy, the Netherlands, UK and the USA (Houston and Los Angeles), international mobility is mandatory for short/medium term assignments.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.