🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1643Total Views
📅 19000281Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris
· You will join the Group Pipeline Production Department, which develops technologies for improving the performance of equipment and processes of the future. Among its missions, the group proposes and develops methodologies and technical solutions that are needed to address upcoming challenges, with a focus on welding processes and girth welds inspection. Our developments are integrated, so the position is wide-range-activity (definitions of the means, methods, equipment and systems, procedures and also data analysis). The activities span from R&D activities to industrialization, until the deployment on operations.
· Under the responsibility of the Manager Pipeline Production Technologies, you will be in charge of the management of the NDT platform, associated experimental means and development programs. the engineer will also participate to the industrialization of the developed solutions in collaboration with the selected inspection services company.
· and will provide operational support to TechnipFMC regions for the deployment and project qualification of developed technologies and solutions.
· The missions of the NDT Engineer will cover all aspects of the NDT technologies development from R&D, experimental validation, participation to the industrialization of developed technologies and provide the support to operations for deployment of developed solutions.
· The position is highly practical, as a large part of the activity is hands-on inspection (feasibility studies, development of setups, & procedures improvement on challenging applications such as CRA & duplex, robustness evaluation, validation).
· The scope of the position is technical, specifically dedicated to NDT of rigid pipeline welds.
You are meant for this job if you have / are:
· An engineering diploma with a “welding specialty” and a NDT experience in an industrial environment.
· NDT certification (UT2 certificate according to ISO 9712) is a real plus.
· Autonomous and willing to perform experimental work.
· Knowledge of welding process, experience in ultrasonic modelling and simulation (CIVA software), skills in signal analysis and processing, programming
· Fluent in French and English
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.