🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1071Total Views
📅 190001ORRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Material movement by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment. May be required to prepare outbound shipment of materials including staging, packaging, labeling, counting, and document preparation; or may be responsible for aspects of inventory control including receiving, executing SAP transactions, and similar functions; or may be responsible for materials movement to and from workshops and other areas on the campus.
Responsibilities may include:
· Working independently on assignments involving more varied and complex issues with direct supervision
· Interpreting and applying relevant policies and guidelines.
· Effectively collaborating with other departments.
· Daily collaboration with individuals from all functional areas of Subsea Services.
· Ensuring cooperation and interaction across diverse stakeholders both internal and external to the organization, often managing conflicting interests and/or demanding customers and suppliers.
· Communicate effectively with team to facilitate the orderly flow of business transactions
· Completes order fulfillment and ensures material deliveries as required.
· Processes paperwork and executes transactions.
· Assists with SAP inventory record maintenance by following departmental procedures for specific tasks
· Assists in inventory control activities.
· Uses computer knowledge to research and process inventory in SAP.
· Uses e-mail and company intranet for basic communication tasks.
· Physically prepares materials for safe movement or shipment including use of banding machine, stretch film, crating, and/or other means if required.
· Practices good housekeeping in assigned area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
· Promptly reports any operational problems or safety issues with machinery, tools or equipment to Team Leader/Manager
· Completes all training assigned in the learning management system in a timely manner.
· Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Typically, multiple years of related industry experience.
· Experience operating various types/styles of material handling equipment.
· Oilfield industry experience preferred.
· Knowledge and proficiency in basic PC operation, including Microsoft Office.
· Proven problem-solving ability.
· Basic written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to accurately pull or put away orders according to established procedures.
· Ability to perform simple math problems
· Ability to comprehend internal documents such as Movement Forms, SAP documents, and shipping documents.
· Ability to read and understand drawings.
· Ability to safely operate a forklift, overhead crane, machine (jib) hoists, hand tools, power tools, and tape measure.
Exposed to possible shop hazards, which may include high noise, heavy equipment and machinery, temperature extremes, and yard/shop traffic. Spends 100% of time in indoor and outdoor storage areas.
Stands, walks and bends 100% of time. Able to lift 50 pounds manually, uses material handling equipment for over 50 pounds.
TechnipFMC is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities